Friday, February 6, 2009

Economics of Freedom Conference

I was checking out LewRockwell.com and noticed Thomas Wood's post about the "Economics of Freedom" conference sponsored by the Minnesota Campaign for Liberty on Saturday, February 28. Thomas Woods is speaking at the Marriott in Minnetonka, MN, along with others--including LibertyManiacs.com blog contributor--and my Dad--Terry McCall.

Should be a great time, and we hope to set up a booth there as well.

I just got off the phone with Terry, and he'll be speaking about everyday techniques to sell the ideas of liberty to the masses. He's the guy to listen to. I think he's either taken or taught every marketing or sales technique ever created. He has 30 years experience in the world of Fortune 100 marketing and sales.

It looks like Dr. Woods will be talking about getting back to basics Henry Hazlitt style, as his talk will be entitled "Free Market Economics 101."

No comments: