Paul Krugman went on CSPAN over the weekend and had the balls to say that Austrian Economics was not a "major school". What a tool. You have to watch the video to notice it because he says it under his breath in response to a caller questioning his personal economic theory. Many people mentioned it on another blog as something they notice him say, but very quietly. I thought I heard something too, but thought he said "Not a real school". Bottom-line, it was an obvious shot at the Austrian Business Cycle theory and I'm sure by now Mr. Krugman is just sick and tired of having this little nuisance of a school constantly being thrown in his face. Beside, he's an Nobel Prize winner! There is no need to question his superior intellect.
I have attached a link to the video below of Krugman. The video is about 40 minutes long, but the afore mentioned caller comes on about 14 minutes into the show, so you don't need to listen to this idiot (Krugman) for the whole time. I did and was quite amused by how he contradicted himself multiple times. He's a classical idiot for sure!!
http://cspanjunkie.org/?p=1901#more-1901
No comments:
Post a Comment